Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Saturday 2 December 2006

The Pond photos

This is a photo of the pond very soon after moving in, I'm not sure if I had added the fish at the time of the photo.




Here is a photo of the tall pond from about the same place, you can see how the tall leaves plant has grown.




Here is a photo looking at the water right after I added the plants. I like the angle on this photo.

No comments: