Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Tuesday 12 December 2006

References

Teaming with Microbes: A Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web [ILLUSTRATED] (Hardcover)
by Jeff Lowenfels, Wayne Lewis "GIVEN ITS VITAL IMPORTANCE to our hobby, it is amazing that most of us don't venture beyond the understanding that good soil supports plant life,..." (more)


Two Gardeners: Katharine S. White & Elizabeth Lawrence--A Friendship in Letters (Paperback)
by Emily Herring Wilson (Editor)

No comments: