Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Wednesday 19 August 2009

You Capture - Peace

Photobucket


Here is my daughter sleeping.
When I read this week's theme of peace. That was what I thought of straight away. She looks so peacefully when she is sleeping. But it is also my peace time.




Thank you to "I should be folding laundy"

8 comments:

Just Me said...

She does look very peaceful! =)

Diana Lesjak said...

Yes... I think many have the same thoughts of peace! She looks so very peaceful! Enjoy your day with that little gem you have there! :-)

Stefany said...

I love when babies sleep... I agree. It is very peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Not sure which is better, a sleeping child or a belly-laughing one. But she is a definitely a sweetie sleeping!

Christy M. said...

Sleeping babies are definitely peaceful. I love to sit and stare at mine!

Kathleen said...

Amen to that...kids sleeping = peace all around! I photographed my little ones sleeping as well--they look so angelic, don't they, when they are asleep?! ;)

Anjie said...

Kids sleeping is the ulimate peace!

april said...

I love sleeping babies.