Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Friday 11 December 2009

You Capture - Lines

Photobucket


I finally got organised to get back into my blog and the first thing I did was to visit ishouldbefoldinglaundry and find out the next You Capture theme. Guess What?   It was lines.

I was taking my daily photo of Saana (see future post for further info) when I noticed the curtins behind her made beautiful lines hanging down. I began to wonder if I could capture that for this week.






Then I wander out onto the deck to see if I could get I photo of the deck poles all lined up. After taking the photo I realised the deck was full of lines. Looking at this photo afterward I wished I had cleared the deck of all the junk, but I didn't have time to do it again.








While outside I started thinking, that lines didn't have to mean straight lines so I took some photos of the curved iron work on the arch.  After taking the photos of the iron work, I had great fun playing around the the colours and other stuff of these photos



Thank you for Beth from You should be folding laundry for this challenge.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your deck lines are calling me... :)