Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Sunday 13 May 2007

Mouthfuls of Heaven

Following in the Steps of Nigella Lawson - One Saucy Bite At A Time

Here is the blog that has got me back into my blog, my garden and cooking.
The recipes are yum, and I'm loving reading what has been cooked each week. Love you Bells. Thanks again


4 comments:

Bells said...

Great to see you back online Sal! Excellent. And thanks for thinking so well of our blog!

Did you know the button doesn't take you anywhere though? I think you left something out of the link.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally. Great to meet you and thanks for the link. It's awesome to meet another Australian gardener and I shall be back to read up on your postings.

You may be interested in submitting this blog to the Garden Blog Directory and put Jess's Garden on the map.

Don't go anywhere - I'll be back.

Sally said...

Stuart, when I click on that link it doesn't take me anywhere. Any suggestions.

Sally said...

Fixed that button Bells