Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Friday 18 May 2007

Herb Spiral

Accidently made this post, might as well finish it. Dad has still not arrived. Very typical of him. Safely I can say that as he refuses to read my blog because he considers it a diary, which to him is very personal.
Any hoo back to the herb spiral.
While waiting for Dear Dad, I've been wandering around all the blogs down the side of my page. At sturts page I found this post about a herb-spiral
I won't post a picture, because I don't have his permisson. But it looks like a really cool way to grow herbs.
Got to rush, car just pulled into the drive way.

2 comments:

Bells said...

that is cool Sal! I love it and would love to give it a go, even though lack of space isn't a problem I've got!!!

Sally said...

I saw that herb spiral too over at Gardening Tips 'n Ideas and thought it looked really neat. Followed your link here from The Inadvertent Gardener. So, Hi Sally! From another Sally.