Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Monday 28 May 2007

Spathiphyllum

After my last post I decided to do a search and find out exactly what is a Spathiphyllum. I search in google and found this link to Wikipedia entry. As soon as a saw the picture, my mind went "Oohh, one of those." So now I know that it is called a Spathiphyllum.

2 comments:

Bells said...

you see them in offices everywhere Sal. I really like them but they show up everywhere so I want to try and forget that and grow them anyway!

Sally said...

Yeah, once I saw the picture I knew it and knew I had seen it around. I just never knew the name. I'm still trying to get my head around the scientific names.