Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Monday 29 January 2007

6 weird things about me

I have been tagged by Carol and have been thinking about it for awhile. When asked Miki said there is nothing weird about me, but I think he might be biased.

1) I never wear a watch, because if I do the battery goes flat in about a week.

2) I like to listen to heavy doom music like Anathema sometimes. But I also listen to classical music, jazz and folk to name a few.

3) I married my first serious boyfriend

Ok this is getting hard now

4) I'm married, but I still live with my mum. Well Ok, she lives with me in a granny flat, but I still think that counts as weird.

5) I don't wear makeup or jewelery (Other than wedding ring).

6) I'm obsessed with "shining my sink", thanks to flylady.


That is six weird things.



I forgot to tag people, so i'm adding it in now. I tag sweetpea

2 comments:

Carol said...

Ooooh I know all about going to bed with a shiny sink! I was a Fly Lady addict too. Excellent weird things Sally, you definitely join the land of weirdness with the rest of us now.

Melissa Jane said...

Tagging? I've never seen it before, what a great concept!

Enjoy your weirdness Sal