Why Jess's Garden


As I think about it now, I chose the name because I garden to create a space that I want to share with my family.
This blog has now evovled to be a discussion about how I'm attempting to create a personal and physical home for my family.
Creating a garden is a key part of that process, but it is not the only part, so I feel the different parts of this blog are all congruent to the same goal.

Sunday 28 January 2007

Green Thumb Sunday

Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join


I have been very excited to see my corn growing, soon they will be ready to eat



2 comments:

ACey said...

wow I would love to have fresh corn right now! But it will be awhile before we have so much as hardy greens...

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

For some reason, your picture isn't showing up for me. I love fresh corn, too! Hope to plant some for the first time this year :)